Monday 23 June 2014

Hanging bed writing

WALT SHOW NOT TELL     As I was walking towards grannys house the strong scent of freshly baked apple and cinnamon cookies seeped through the woven picnic basket. I can start to see the real tarseal track leading to grannys when something caught my eye. It looks quite large but shiny and also really colorful, is it a giant dinosaur still in existence, is the wolf dressed up as granny again. As I got closer I could see the shape starting to form, a ladder! Maybe its a tree house! She ran over to the mysterious object and started to climb the ladder. It was about 3 to 4 meters long and it was a bit overgrown as there were branches and pinecones sticking out everywhere. oh no my red velvet hoodie is stuck on that branch ahhh there we go all fixed. A colorful duvet and pillows? A BED?!?! When she took a closer look at it there was a lump it the bed as i pulled the covers back all I could see is golden hair in curls well at least she has a place to stay now.


THE END

hangingbed.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Hey B (sorry but I can't help it)
    Great story I love the detail in it but you need to work on a few things like ? at the end of a question and I did this too but its meant to be descriptive writing not a story.
    One Of Your Best Friends
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI it's Rebecca here from room 3 Otautau school,
    I love you'r story!! WALT show don't tell aswell.
    I also like the theme of little red riding hod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am Cayla your blogging buddy i really like your blog well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i like your blog I am your blogging buddy wow done

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.